Incorporation Package Promotion
Start the New Year Off Right
Incorporate Your Business Professionally
If you’ve started a business or are thinking about starting a business you can’t afford to NOT do it right. The success of your business depends not only on your ideas and hard work, but on putting the correct legal and financial structures in place to protect yourself, the business, and the financial well-being of the ones you hold dear. One way to achieve this, is by incorporating your business. The benefits of incorporating are many:
- Separate legal entity – this allows the business to acquire assets and loans. Plus, the company’s assets are the sole possession of the corporation, not its shareholders
- Limited liability – bottom line: incorporation limits shareholder liability. Meaning shareholders of a corporation are not responsible for its debts in the case of bankruptcy. Shareholders can also not be sued by Creditors for the company’s liabilities (debts), even though they own the company
- Lower tax rates – Corporations enjoy a lower corporate rate than individuals and offer fiscal advantages
- Access to capital – it’s easier for Corporations to raise capital. Plus, corporations receive loans at much lower rates and are widely viewed as less risky.
- Stability over the long term – regardless of what happens to the company’s shareholders the corporation will continue to exist, ensuring a seamless transition of control moving forward.
Now’s the time to incorporate your business professionally and ensure success by taking advantage of professional guidance from our team of experienced legal advisors.
Take advantage of our Limited Time Offer
Complete Guidance from Experienced Business Lawyers
Our Business Incorporation package includes:
- incorporation of a federal numbered corporation*
- initial return filing
- initial corporate minute book
- up to 1 hour of legal consultation*